Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- f
Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- ƒ is the latest installment in the rhythm game series from SEGA and Crypton Future Media. This time around the new title will be available for the Playstation Vita — on sale August 30th. Alongside a drastically improved interface, “ƒ” offers added refinements for an even better gameplay experience; as well as a variety of new features guaranteed to entice player’s of all skill levels.
*Details released so far:
- New gameplay mechanics: Star note symbols that appear will be accessed by either touching the screen or scratched like a guitar.
- “Technical Zone” requires the player to connect consecutive
successful note hits (combos) within a time limit for additional points.
May occur at any random point in the song.
- New HUD displays a song progress bar at bottom.
- Each PV now includes 2 different paths.
- “Chance Time” will have a star gauge at bottom left. It is filled by
performing combos. Once the gauge reaches its max, the star gauge
becomes rainbow colored and a large Star note symbol will appear on
screen. Touch it and you will unlock an alternate path for the PV you’re
- The game features an Augmented Reality (AR) mode where the player
can display a “life-size” Miku or other Vocaloids in the real world — as
well as take photos with them. Figure size and poses are customizable.
*Song list so far:
- 01.) 「Cat Food」 by doriko
- 02.) 「World’s End Dancehall」 by wowaka
- 03.) 「Secret Police」 by BuriruP
- 04.) 「Melancholic」 by Junky
*Modules confirmed so far:
*Limited Edition Vita:
*”Chance Time” screens:
*AR mode screens: